FHPCA relies on the generous donations from care partners, communities, and member dues to advance our mission of assuring excellence and access to hospice care, and advocating for the needs of those in the final phases of life.
Your donations, whether strictly monetary or through purchasing the Hospice Specialty License Plate or Hospice-Vet Pins, goes towards the work in our mission in these ways:
- Working to improve access to quality end-of-life care
- Improving quality care by providing education to hospice employees
- Educating the public on hospice and palliative care
- Providing a Hospice Helpline
- Hosting the Find-a-Provider referral system
FHPCA is committed to managing our resources wisely and we appreciate your support of us and hospice in Florida.
- Make a Donation
- Hospice: Every Day is a Gift Specialty License Plate
- Hospice-Veteran Partnership Pins
REGISTRATION # CH1236 A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.