What Do They Believe & Why Does It Matter?
Date/Time: 02/27/2024, 12:00 pm
Patients’ religious beliefs are as varied as the ships on the sea.
- Explain how beliefs impact the care experience
- Understand the religious and spiritual influences that impact the provision of care
- Differentiate the core beliefs of several religions regarding healthcare choices
- Respect and understand the cultural influences impacting care
- Determine how best to approach these issues with patients and families
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Reference guide for commonly held beliefs of religious groups
- Guidelines for initiating conversations about religious and cultural beliefs
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar