Understanding Decisional Capacity in End-of-Life Care
Date/Time: 03/26/2024, 12:00 pm
How do you decide if a hospice patient is capable of deciding for themselves?
- Define the elements of decisional capacity
- Identify the circumstances where a determination of capacity is needed
- Discern the appropriate decisionmaker
- Develop an organizational process for determining decisional capacity
- Assist in identifying the capacity required for decisions
- Use the Aid to Capacity Evaluation (ACE) tool
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Aid to Capacity Evaluation tool
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar