Compliance for a Hospice Volunteer Program
Date/Time: 03/27/2024, 12:00 pm
Do you know which activities meet the 5% requirement?
- Discuss the CoPs related to the hospice volunteer program, including training and recruitment
- Define how to use volunteers in the care planning process
- Identify the role and responsibilities of the hospice volunteer director/manager
- Explain which activities are included in the 5% cost savings requirement
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Tracking and reporting volunteer activities on the Medicare hospice cost and data report
- Volunteer cost savings
- Volunteer manager job description
- Creating an effective plan of care
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar