Date/Time: 03/14/2024, 12:00 pm
Sometimes it seems every generation is pointing a finger at another age group, placing blame, and poking fun at perceived failings, wrong thinking, and common weaknesses. Stereotypes aren’t always inaccurate.
But they are usually incomplete and unhelpful without context and a willingness to take people one at a time. This program will provide expert insight on how to work well across four generations.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the common stereotypes and attributes of each generation in the workforce
- Thoughtfully consider ways to amplify generational strengths and overcome generational challenges
- Interact effectively across generations with colleagues and clients
- Prioritize growth, collaboration, or outsourcing for typically underdeveloped skills in your generation
- Appreciate the differences and commonalities people share and celebrate the strength of diversity
This webinar is part of the 2024 Tools for Teams 2.0 Series. Learn more and save 10% when you purchase the entire series!
Part 2 of this three-part series will survey the current reality of intergenerational work environments and delve into both common and unique ways to relate well across the four generations in the workplace (Boomers, Gen X, Millennials, and Gen Z). Failure to understand our general differences and commonalities leads to unnecessary workplace conflict, but this session will shed light on ways to work well across generations.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all staff, including managers, the C-suite, volunteers, and the frontline.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar