Date/Time: 03/21/2024, 12:00 pm
Over the past few decades much emphasis has been placed on organizational leadership theory and practice – and rightly so.
It is immensely important, and poor leadership negatively impacts everyone it touches. Rarely do we consider the other side of the coin, however: followership. Every worker, even owners, will benefit from considering the ways we think about, respond to, and implement duties assigned to us by the leaders we serve.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the importance of learning to be an effective follower
- Implement positive, impactful changes to current work dynamics
- Identify unhelpful attitudes and practices common under hierarchical reporting structures
- Advocate for prioritization of both leadership and followership skills in your organization
- Enjoy your role more, regardless of title, by viewing yourself as a valuable contributor and great teammate
This webinar is part of the 2024 Tools for Teams 2.0 Series. Learn more and save 10% when you purchase the entire series!
Part 3 of this three-part series will cover tools for all staff to positively contribute to the culture and mission of their organization by learning to leverage their current role in the spirit of service.
When each team member understands the important purpose they serve and how they can best contribute, everyone can benefit. Even those not in management or executive positions can lead well by following well. Learn how this concept can shift attitudes and satisfaction on your team.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all staff, including owners, managers, the C-suite, volunteers, and the frontline.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.