How to Develop a High-Performing Hospice Sales Team
Posted on November 10, 2022
Date/Time: 11/10/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Selling is a contact sport.
Developing a winning playbook is fundamental to success and doesn’t happen by chance. Discover what is required to create and sustain a results-driven, high-performing sales team. Learn how to install the necessary structures and processes to drive peak performance. Is it time to revamp your strategy?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Compare and contrast the value of different sales models
- Describe the characteristics of successful salespeople
- Define the essential structures and processes that comprise an effective sales team
- Explain what sales tools help develop a high-performing team
- Articulate how a strong sales team is a vital part of creating a culture of growth
The days of muffin marketing and “howdy” sales calls are over! A high-performing sales team that drives referrals is just as important as a high-performing clinical team. For an organization to even exist, a steady, predictable, and healthy flow of clients and patients is paramount. In health care, having a team of professionals with solid skill sets, expert abilities, tools, and supportive structures in place is critical to an organization’s overall health. This webinar will provide the essential elements required to develop and sustain a high-performing hospice sales team. Participants will be armed with practical tools and techniques to start or improve a sales team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners, administrators, executive directors, sales directors, marketing staff, business development personnel, sales staff, and account executives. Home care or home health agencies interested in providing hospice services will also benefit.
- Quarterly growth plan sample
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar