Date/Time: 04/10/2023, All Day
Work/life balance is achieved through daily practice.
It looks different for everyone and it’s constantly evolving. Learn how to improve your physical, emotional, and mental health while maintaining a successful and fulfilling career.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define what work/life balance is for you
- Self-identify phrases that may hinder your ability to set boundaries
- Appreciate surprising work/life balance benefits
- Recognize common barriers to work/life balance integration
- Set boundaries effectively using subtle techniques
- Be on the lookout for quiet quitting
Work/life balance is a common phrase but what does it really mean and how is it achieved? There are many benefits to a healthy work/Iife balance – there are also big consequences to living a life without it. Those that draw a boundary and achieve balance live satisfying lives with more joy and focus. Since the pandemic, strained work/life boundaries have caused pressure, leaving some employees burned out with no zest and passion for their jobs. The webinar will include insight on how to bring balance into your life and how to help yourself and your team achieve a healthier relationship with work.
As a thank you to our valued healthcare providers this webinar is complimentary!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This insightful and complimentary session is suitable for all audiences.
- Resource list
- Work/life balance checklist
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.