Date/Time: 04/12/2023, 12:00 pm
Sharpen your skillset and gain the confidence you need to successfully sell your services.
When it comes to hospice care, selling is a service that must be handled in a confident yet tactful manner. Understand your agency’s position and define your role as a sales professional.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- View sales as a service to others, not a manipulation or annoyance
- Pursue new and repeat business confidently with better planning and accountability
- Explain in simple terms what problem your agency solves and how people can buy in
- Advocate to become a sales-based organization, where everyone sells and represents your brand
Great salespeople know their job is to serve others. This motivates them to sell more than their counterparts who may feel insecure about their organization, position, or objectives. Research has shown that customers most appreciate a salesperson who teaches them something new that helps them with something in their lives. What customers remember most about a salesperson is their level of confidence. Join us to learn how to gain the confidence to sell and achieve greater success through the service you provide.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for organization leaders, owners, presidents, directors, sales managers, and sales team members.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar