Hospice Nurse & Aide Compliance
Date/Time: 03/28/2023, 12:00 pm
Hospice nurses and aides are critical team members.
- Discuss Medicare hospice eligibility and documentation requirements for initial admissions and recertifications
- Develop an effective plan of care for the team and aides
- Identify common deficiencies related to nursing and aide services
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Hospice election benefit form and addendum example
- Hospice RN case manager job description
- Weblinks to the CMS Medicare Program Integrity Manual and other resources including:
- Creating an Effective Plan of Care
- Hospice documentation audit tool
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar