Date/Time: 04/05/2023, 12:00 pm
Changing demographics mean there are more patients than ever, yet hospice agencies are chasing after fewer referrals because of increased competition. Learn how to develop a creative and profitable marketing plan for your agency’s success.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use strategic analysis tools to gain greater situational awareness
- Identify marketing opportunities and threats inside and outside of your organization
- Design a marketing strategy based on newly identified competitive advantages
- Develop marketing materials that support a unified strategy
- Clearly articulate what sets your organization apart
- Lead your team with focus toward mission accomplishment
In an industry where many organizations offer similar benefits and features, it can be difficult to differentiate yours from others in the area. Taking the time to create a competitive marketing strategy will help you identify how your organization should position itself in the community, who to focus on, and how to communicate the advantages of working with you.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for organizational leaders, owners, presidents, directors, and all team members involved in sales, marketing, and public relations.
- Strategic analysis tools
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.