Date/Time: 04/26/2023, 12:00 pm
Minimize risk, alleviate deficiencies, and achieve compliance before the surveyor arrives.
Learn the details of the survey process – from the surveyor’s perspective. Performing regular, in-house mock surveys is crucial to being compliant and prepared. Walk away with a detailed action plan your agency can use to ensure continued survey readiness.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand CMS, state, and accrediting body standards and regulations
- Differentiate between standard- and condition-level deficiencies
- Recognize the tasks reviewed during a survey
- Explain the survey process and perform mock surveys within your agency
- Develop an action plan for noncompliant areas
- Utilize your QAPI program to ensure continued survey readiness
This timely session will assist agencies with survey preparation through compliance, continued survey readiness, and performing mock surveys. The webinar will review the regulations and ramifications of deficient areas – CoPs, state, and accreditation standards. Participants will go step-by-step through a mock survey, including what to look for in home visits. Learn various action plans to correct deficiencies before a surveyor visits and how a QAPI program can help achieve and sustain compliance. Begin the road to continued survey readiness through performing mock surveys and increase agency quality and care.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, clinical management, QAPI coordinators, and quality assurance nurses. Anyone who works in the field will benefit from attending.
- QAPI audit examples
- Document list for surveys
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar