Date/Time: 04/26/2018, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday, April 26, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As US healthcare moves rapidly from a volume-based system to a performance-based system, it is imperative to implement a care management model that incorporates the full continuum of care – not just for success, but for survival. Emergency departments (EDs) play a vital part in this. EDs are increasingly under scrutiny regarding efficiency and timeliness of care as hospitals analyze patient flow and department processes.
Emergency department transition programs help ER physicians, staff, and hospital administrators recognize the value of partnering with a strong provider to improve patient outcomes and reduce capacity issues, length of stays, and readmissions. This webinar will address ED challenges and ways providers can mitigate those issues. Join us to learn best practices and key strategies to position your organization as the provider of choice when partnering with emergency departments.
- Metrics and definitions of emergency departments
- Data impacting emergency departments and hospital savings
- Emergency department best practices to address staffing needs
- How providers can position themselves as a strong partner
- Step-by-step outline of a patient transition program
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Clinical transition staff role and responsibilities outline
- Reference links and useful websites
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for administrators, business development leaders, sales team staff, strategic planning personnel, and anyone interested in learning more about emergency department challenges and performance metrics.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.