Date/Time: 04/19/2018, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday, April 19, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Live discharges have drawn the interest of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), MedPAC, and the OIG. How is your hospice managing them? This webinar will help hospices of all sizes meet the challenge and increase regulatory compliance. You’ll learn the five types of live discharges, regulations for each, and key audits and monitors. Participants will receive an invaluable one-page tool that simplifies a complex topic.
- Why and what governmental agencies look at and what it means to your hospice
- What the regulations say and mean
- Who initiates the action?
- Important point and action items for each type of live discharge
- Measuring and monitoring
- Actions of a Prudent Hospice™
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Live discharges tool – which exit door is being taken?
- Live discharge audit forms
- Sample policies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for clinical leaders, compliance officers and managers, IDG staff members, QAPI personnel, and education managers.
Don’t Miss the Other Prudent Hospice™ Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.