Navigating the Hospital Partnership Part 2: Becoming a Provider of Choice, the Collaboration Values, Goals & Outcomes
Date/Time: 07/30/2020, All Day
Is your agency a proactive partner? You’ve covered the basics in part one, now you can begin to identify opportunities and create customized proposals. Feel confident when you present at your next meeting and become a provider of choice.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand hospital challenges and concerns
- Identify and define provider collaboration opportunities
- Develop a value proposition utilizing outcomes
- Utilize general tips for a successful C-level meeting
- Distinguish your organization with elements of a customized proposal
Part 2 of Navigating the Hospital Partnership will address how to identify opportunities for each service line (home health, hospice, and palliative care) with a value proposition for collaboration. How do outcome measures reflect what truly matters to patients, clinicians, and provider organizations? What outcomes should you investigate within your own organization to ensure you can prove your value? How can you leverage relationships to secure the high-level C-suite meeting? Does your organization understand and have readily available the right tools to put together a customized proposal? Join this webinar to answer these questions and many more on becoming a provider of choice.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The webinar is ideal for staff who are newly oriented to the hospital environment and identifying agency value proposition. This includes new sales or business development teams and leaders, provider hospital transition liaisons/nurses who call on hospitals, agency leaders, and anyone wanting more information on the basics of hospital organizations and defining the important factors in provider partnerships.
- Tools to use in collaboration efforts, including a hospital protocol questionnaire
- Sample metric relationship dashboard
- Helpful reference links and websites
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.