Date/Time: 03/14/2019, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Hospice and home health services continue to evolve, presenting agencies with a variety of challenges. One major pitfall is failure to adhere to Medicare standards and regulations, which can result in additional medical reviews, documentation requests, and claim denials. This session will provide an overview of the hospice and home health PEPPER reports and what to monitor to ensure that your agency is in compliance.
- Explain what PEPPER reports are
- How to retrieve your agency’s PEPPER report
- Review sample hospice and home care PEPPER reports and target areas
- What it means to be an outlier and what you can do about it.
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample business associate agreement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, directors, patient care coordinators, clinical managers, and QAPI coordinators.
PLEASE NOTE: The live webinar options allows you to have one Internet connection (from a single computer terminal). You may have as many people as you like listen and watch.