Date/Time: 10/18/2018, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday, October 18, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This webinar will explore the Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report (PEPPER) content and what it reveals about your hospice. PEPPER focuses on numerous target areas, which reveal a hospice’s strengths and weaknesses. Medicare reviewers tend to lean on this information when evaluating the possibility of inappropriate billing practices. Incredibly, less than 50% of US hospices have ever opened and reviewed their PEPPER! Don’t be a part of that statistic. This webinar will review the target areas, best practices, and how to evaluate your scores to determine problem areas. Learn the ins and outs of PEPPER and how to evaluate the data.
- PEPPER makeup
- Accessing PEPPER for your agency
- Target areas in home health PEPPER and calculating percentages for those targets
- Discuss each target area and how agencies avoid an excessive percentage in each
- How to improve target area scores
- How to analyze the agency’s reports and convert that into a corrective action plan
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Step-by-step instructions to access PEPPER and key points to evaluating the data
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is imperative for administrators, directors, managers, and financial/billing staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.