Understanding & Improving Your Hospice Quality Reporting (HQRP) Scores
Date/Time: 02/16/2022, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
CMS has introduced new claims-based quality measures for hospice. These measures look at the entire continuum of hospice care and are intended to evaluate quality. Is your agency prepared?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify what constitutes a Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP)
- Recognize all elements of hospice public reporting, including care compare
- Define HQRP “pay for reporting”
- Discuss penalties for failure to report
- Distinguish which reports can help evaluate agency quality
- Use your management team to improve CAHPS ratings in three areas
Quality had the largest impact on the hospice final rule for CY2022. Agencies are now required to submit additional reporting data to meet the CMS quality requirements or face reimbursement penalties. This webinar will review how to meet HQRP requirements for success and public reporting. It will cover the latest claims-based measures and best practices to improve quality scores. As public reporting increases for hospices with care compare and claims-based measures, it is critical that agencies strongly focus on quality. Get a jumpstart on your quality program and learn how to comply with the new rule requirements!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all team members, including board members, directors, CEOs, CFOs, DOPCSs, executive and clinical management, QAPI personnel, intake staff, RN case managers, social workers, and chaplains.
- Updated CMS guidelines
- Getting Started with Hospice Quality Reporting Program
- Quality report examples
- Best practices weblinks
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provides, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with the webinar