Date/Time: 09/07/2023, 12:00 pm
Maximize your efforts to grow and serve more people.
Use differentiation to establish a uniquely strong position in the healthcare marketplace. This fast-paced webinar will showcase the types of services that can be offered and the many benefits of expanding and enhancing them.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Discover your agency’s differentiators
- Distinguish between true differentiators as opposed to “nice” talking points
- Use the power of differentiation to build a culture of growth
- Turbo charge your efforts to grow and serve more people
- Maximize organizational resources for growth
- Develop true differentiators for clinical programming, programmatic initiatives, professional positioning, and development of power partnerships
The healthcare landscape is experiencing more competition for referrals through mergers and acquisitions, new start-ups, and reimbursement model changes. This webinar will provide the knowledge, insight, and approaches to help your agency establish and maintain a uniquely strong position in today’s market. Learn what true differentiators are and how best to detect, develop, and implement them. Maximize your organization’s resources and efforts to create a culture of growth, expand, and give the gift of hospice. Understand how to deliver greater value to your referral sources, become a sought-after provider, and increase your census. Buckle up to discover the benefits of innovation in supporting growth in this fast-paced webinar!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice and home care professionals, including owners, senior leadership, executive directors/administrators, business development and sales leaders, clinical managers, marketing and sales staff, and anyone responsible for growth.
- Differentiator examples
- Methodology for discovering differentiators that will best serve your organization
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar