The Dos & Don’ts of Managed Markets Contracting
Posted on November 16, 2022
Date/Time: 11/16/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
New payment models are based on value and risk.
Learn how to combat risk using managed markets. This timely program will review the “dos and don’ts” of contracting, including how to recognize whether your organization is prepared for certain payment models and what criteria are needed to participate successfully.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the contracting process and the key elements of a managed-care strategy and business plan
- Explain third-party payer needs, how they think, and their goals
- Describe what a value proposition is and how to contract for it
- Distinguish between “good” and “bad” contracting opportunities
An agency’s due diligence on the front of side of the contract process is critical. This webinar will take you through the necessary steps. You will learn what to do before the deal is signed, how to succeed, and how to avoid regrets.
Is your agency ready for managed markets and value-based payment programs? Do you know what is required? Are you prepared for the contracting process? Do you have a strategic plan? What value proposition do you bring to the table that makes contracting with your agency a MUST? Have you conducted a detailed assessment and plan for entering managed markets? Is your agency prepared to implement the contract once it’s signed? This webinar will be a step-by-step guide on how to contract within managed markets. Join managed market expert, Kathy Ahearn, as she shares her experience and expertise and helps you answer those tough questions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is intended for all executive and agency leadership team members involved with strategic growth, marketing, and planning, including CEOs, CFOs, DOPCSs, directors of managed markets and business development, intake/referral staff, case managers, network relations providers, board members, sales/marketing teams, office managers, clinical leadership, and medical directors. Private duty companies will also benefit.
- Sample letter of intent (LOI) for managed care contracting designed to showcase an organization’s value proposition
- Helpful links to additional resources
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar