Date/Time: 08/16/2023, 12:00 am
If your organization is striving to strengthen and improve its sales and referral development model, this webinar is a must!
You will learn why traditional “muffin marketing” is a thing of the past and begin to embrace the latest innovative, professional methods.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain why a professional sales model is essential to serving more patients, growth, and strengthening financial performance
- Differentiate between a traditional “muffin marketing” model and a professional sales approach
- Identify the essential elements of a consistently winning hospice and home care sales program
- Articulate the key techniques to a high performing growth model
- Recognize the essential qualities needed in a salesperson
The most successful hospice, home care, and personal care companies have evolved their marketing and referral development strategies as potential clients have become more sophisticated in what they seek. Unfortunately, many agencies still rely on cookies, muffins, and tchotchkes to drive business, as opposed to demonstrating value, executing a professional sales process, and asking for referrals. This webinar will provide the essential elements of creating a professional sales model and will outline the anatomy of successful referral development. Learn the required structures and processes, phraseology, and tools to drive more referrals, growth, and success.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners, executive directors, business development leaders, marketing teams, sales staff, outreach community liaisons, and nurse liaisons. All professional team members responsible for growth will benefit from attending.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar