Date/Time: 09/29/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how outsourcing can grow your agency, add value, and enhance operations and investments.
This webinar will delve into what the regulations allow to be outsourced and what must be kept in-house. It will cover quality assurance, recruitment, and transformational and clinical leadership.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the benefits of outsourcing operations
- Use tools to determine if outsourcing is necessary
- Define areas where outsourcing can improve operations and efficiencies
- Identify key areas where outsourcing can immediately impact agency ROI
- Discuss how the “right match” can impact outsourcing
How does an agency increase the number of patients, expand operations, and hire more employees on an already tight budget? Outsourcing is a highly effective way to address skyrocketing healthcare costs by reducing overall expenses without sacrificing quality patient care. It can be a permanent or temporary solution to address cultural and operational changes to improve efficiencies, outcomes, and your bottom line.
This webinar will address outsourcing benefits. It will identify areas where direct enhancement of operations can improve return on investment (ROI) in IT, revenue cycle management, leadership, quality assurance, education, and other processes. Strategic areas that impact immediate and long-term improvements to revenues and operations will also be reviewed. This enlightening program is perfect for your strategy planning session in preparation for 2023 agency operations and value-based care.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners and executive leadership, including board members, medical directors, CEOs, CFOs, DOPCSs, clinical supervisors, QAPI staff, IT personnel, human resources staff, billing/coding personnel, and marketing/business development team members.
- Readiness Assessment & Developing Project Aims
- Useful links and resources
- Organizational Quality Assessment Tool
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar