Structural Indicators of a Robust Spiritual Care Department
Date/Time: 08/29/2023, 12:00 pm
Spiritual care is one of four core disciplines which set hospice care apart as truly wholistic and interdisciplinary.
- Identify the best candidates for chaplain positions
- Establish metrics for hiring and productivity
- Fully integrate spiritual care into the interdisciplinary group (IDG) and care plan process
- Design programs to develop and support chaplain excellence
- Equip nurses and social workers to collaborate more effectively with chaplains
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Sample job description and orientation materials
- References for supporting articles
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar