Date/Time: 08/31/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
From entry-level salespeople to senior marketing executives, the ability to write powerfully and persuasively makes all the difference.
Sales Writing Simplified will build a solid foundation and finetune current skills to write quickly, confidently, and effectively to achieve the desired marketing results from readers and customers. As a bonus, participants can submit a writing sample for review after the webinar!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Submit one brief writing sample to the speaker for professional review, see below for details*
- Create powerful, persuasive sales and marketing materials with purpose
- Compose with precision, using appropriate tone and language, correct grammar, and effective style
- Write in plain English that any reader can understand
- Use a clear, convincing, and conversational voice
- Write for results and persuade even the most difficult readers to act
- Focus on readers’ needs: sales stars always put the customer first
- Start — and stay — strong with attention-getting headlines and leads
- Motivate electronic readers to open and act upon email, attachments, and posts
- Promote and position the organization’s strengths, services, and products
- Bolster your brand, creating a distinction between you and your competitors
Can you write sales and marketing materials that are so powerful they convince even the most reluctant readers to act? Is your writing so persuasive it helps motivate patients and sell healthcare services? Can you quickly compose compelling, grammatically correct documents that help open doors and close sales? If the answer to any of these questions is no, then you need this program. Don’t let ineffective writing muddle your messages, confuse decisionmakers, or derail your career. Designed for those seeking real and immediate improvement in their sales writing, this program teaches you how to focus on readers, deflect potential objections, anticipate questions, overcome challenges, encourage prospects to read your entire document, eliminate mechanical mistakes that undermine credibility, and motivate readers to act.
*Bonus: Within two weeks of viewing the live or on-demand webinar, each participant may submit one brief sales/marketing writing sample (five pages maximum) to writing coach Nancy Flynn for professional review, critique, and comments. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to receive individual guidance from a leading writing instructor!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for marketing and advertising personnel, public relations staff, social media managers, brand managers, sales professionals, and anyone who communicates with external and internal audiences.
- Fact Sheet: Sales Writing Simplified
- Tip Sheet: Great Grammar in Seven Steps
- Whitepaper: Use Pronouns to Support Diversity & Inclusion
- Professional review and critique of your own writing sample
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar