Reimagine & Improve Your Brand Marketing from Awareness to Association
Date/Time: 02/01/2022, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This is a 60-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:00 am HST
11:00 am – 12:00 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
To get where you want to go, you must first know where you stand. Learn to evaluate brand impact and awareness across your entire agency and how to design improvements.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Conduct a local brand and community reputation audit
- Effectively maneuver your organization up the brand resonance pyramid
- Generate advertising, sales, and community presentations with words and stories that “stick” with your audience
- Provide clear and compelling messages about your organization’s value and ensure your team delivers on them
- Create positive change internally that boosts morale and improves the organization’s reputation
Evaluating where your agency stands is the first step to creating brand marketing that that boosts your organization’s reputation both locally and nationally. Learn how to assemble a leadership team in a creative, safe space to honestly assess the reality of getting your brand recognized. This informative session will provide the crucial tools needed for auditing and re-imagining your brand. Participants will learn how to move away from basic awareness and wasteful mass marketing campaigns to genuine community buy-in, advocacy, and positive associations that drive revenue.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is suited for administrators, human resources personnel, and marketing staff. It will also benefit all employees because they reflect your brand in the community.
- Reading resource links
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar