Date/Time: 02/22/2023, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Currently there is a huge opportunity in healthcare for private duty companies to expand and grow.
Learn how to improve your delivery model, address the intense pressure to recruit and retain caregivers, and increase the number of billable hours. Agencies considering expanding into personal care services will gain valuable knowledge from this session, too.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe what makes the personal care/private duty business a two-piston engine
- Expound on the aging trends that will intensify the need for these services
- Describe the key operational elements required to run a successful private duty company
- Articulate strategies and actions to support productive caregiver recruitment and retention
- Use best-practice marketing and sales activities to attract new clients
- Explain the value of developing a care continuum by starting a private duty agency
The so-called “silver tsunami” of aging is increasing the need for health and medical services in all aspects of the healthcare industry. This is particularly true for adult caregivers caring for loved ones at home. Nationwide, the growth of private duty companies has grown to over 46,000 agencies. This webinar will tackle the twin challenges of recruiting and retaining caregivers so you can serve new clients. The “two-piston” engine, while straightforward, is complex to operate efficiently. Learn from the speaker’s 20-plus years of owning and operating two personal care/private duty companies. Practical best-practice strategies to improve operations, financial performance, and growth will be covered. A case for hospice and home care companies expanding their care continuum by adding private duty services will also be presented.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for personal care/private duty company owners and operators, human resources personnel, business development staff, sales and marketing teams, intake and admissions staff, and care managers.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.