Date/Time: 02/20/2020, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Identify, define, and develop a clinical management program that meets individual patient needs while increasing patient outcomes!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify how an effective clinical management program increases patient outcomes
- Explain how to complete an accurate, comprehensive, and standardized patient assessment to the agency’s entire interdisciplinary team
- Understand the importance of interdisciplinary communication
- Define the impact of case management on management of the 30-day periods and LUPAs
- Recognize goal-driven care versus task-oriented care
A strong clinical management program is crucial to ensure efficient, cost-effective, and uncompromised quality care delivery under PDGM. Effective clinical management is dependent upon the interdisciplinary team working together in a collaborative manner. Communication is key! This session will identify, define, and develop a clinical management program that meets individual patient needs while increasing patient outcomes.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, supervisors, clinical managers, and intake, billing, and clinical staff.
- Case studies
- Tips for successful coordination of care
- Coordination of care audit tool
DON’T MISS PARTS 1 & 2!
This program is the third of three in a series
“PDGM Part 1 – Overview”
“PDGM Part 2 – Coding”
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.