Date/Time: 10/26/2023, 12:00 pm
This jam-packed webinar will address the business aspects of hospice for clinical management.
Critical topics such as patient satisfaction, employee engagement, customer service, contracting, business development, Hospice Compare, and agency growth will be covered. Hospice is a business and management must understand and be in tune with that concept. This webinar will bring clarity and insight to what it means to truly run an agency as a business.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the three areas where management can improve an agency’s Hospice CAHPS ratings
- Review PEPPER report findings
- Define what agency results are in a CASPER report
- Explain the reimbursement benefits of submitting quality reporting
- Discuss the VBID (Value-Based Insurance Design) Model and the Hospice Benefit Component
The three-part Hospice Clinical Manager Series will conclude with a focus on agency quality reporting, patient engagement and satisfaction, and business growth. Clinical managers must have a strong understanding of how quality impacts overall patient satisfaction and reimbursement. There are multiple reports that come from claims data which are interpreted as quality measures that management must know. Learn how to lead your team and elevate your scores using those critical reports and quality measures. This webinar will also review the latest updates for CY2024, along with payment models such as VBID and the Hospice Benefit Component. Agencies located in a region with Medicare Advantage plans taking part in this new payment model will benefit from attending as their leadership responsibilities will be addressed in detail. Future growth projections, current CMS and state concerns, and what to watch as 2023 winds down will also be reviewed.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new and middle management, as well as manager trainees and trainers. Hospice business owners, leadership teams, DOPCSs, clinical supervisors, directors of nursing, frontline supervisors, human resources personnel, board members, administrators, assistant administrators, business development staff, operations managers, CFOs, and COOs will also benefit from attending.
- CAHPS Hospice Survey Fact Sheet
- CASPER Reporting User Guide
- Quick Reference to Final Validation Reports
- Hospice Provider Reports
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program
- CMS CY2023 VBID Hospice Benefit Component monitoring guidelines
- List of weblinks and resources
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar