Date/Time: 07/23/2018 - 08/23/2018, All Day
Provider: FHPCA/ Hospice Home Care Network
Do you need a new way to train your volunteers?
Train all new volunteers for one annual fee.
No seat limits, no added costs, no worries.
Volunteers can complete required training anytime 24/7, from a laptop, tablet, or mobile device. Training can begin immediately resulting in a faster, more efficient onboarding process.
This 6-module course covers the categories outlined by Medicare for volunteer training, including:
- Hospice History, Philosophy, Services & Goals
- Dying, Death, Grief & Bereavement: Patient/Family Coping Mechanisms, Psychological Issues & the Time of Death
- Family Systems, Dynamics & Rights
- Communication & Active Listening
- Additional Insights & Skill Demonstrations
- Boundaries, HIPAA, Documentation, Self-Care & Summary
Plus three additional Bonus Modules
- Volunteering in the Facility Setting, Universal Precautions & Hand Washing for Hospice Volunteers, and Volunteering with Patients Who Have Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
For more information, or a 7-day trial of all six training modules,
contact us here.
Click here for full module descriptions
- Six interactive training modules led by industry expert Gary Gardia
- End-of-module quizzes to test and reinforce volunteer content retention
- Handouts for volunteers, including links to external resources, videos, and articles
- A volunteer manager dashboard and manager guide to kick start your use of the online training program
- Three Bonus Modules: Volunteering in the Facility Setting, Universal Precautions & Hand Washing for Hospice Volunteers, and Volunteering with Patients Who Have Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Helpful and friendly customer support from the webinar network team for a stress-free program implementation at your hospice
- Frequently Asked Questions