Date/Time: 08/30/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
OASIS-E will take effect on January 1, 2023, as part of the nationwide expansion of the Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) Model.
Home health providers must prepare for this significant update to ensure their success. Ongoing education will be crucial to keep staff informed and your agency running smoothly. This timely webinar will review everything you need to know to build and execute an effective plan.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand why CMS is updating to OASIS-E
- Identify the differences between OASIS-D and OASIS-E
- Define social determinants of health and new OASIS items
- Assess cognitive function and mental status to meet OASIS items
- Implement necessary steps to prepare for the update
CMS has approved an identified OASIS-E implementation date for home health providers. This major OASIS overhaul includes a new format, sections, and scoring that will potentially impact agency quality performance and reimbursement. This webinar will review the new OASIS-E item sets, including the social determinants of health, a cognitive functioning assessment tool, and depression screening requirements. This training will ensure your agency is prepared for the January 1st roll out.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for nursing directors, QAPI nurses, staff educators, RNs, and therapy staff.
- OASIS-E preparation checklist
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar