Date/Time: 02/27/2023, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Achieve harmony in your agency’s workflow and positively influence productivity with motivation.
Break down what motivation is, how to use it, and why it works. Join this information-packed session to understand the foundation of motivation, how to combat burnout, empower employees, and so much more!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Distinguish between internal and external motivation
- Identify the different types of motivation
- Use specific types of motivation for different scenarios and people
- Inspire others by understanding the differences
- Recognize factors that influence employees
Employee motivation drives workplace excellence and boosts performance in healthcare organizations. When employees are motivated and excited about their work, goals can be achieved without interruption. Staff motivation is a critical element for any organization to thrive, and it allows leaders to use employees’ talents strategically. So how does motivation work? This webinar will differentiate between types of motivation (including the what, how, and why) and describe various driving factors. The pandemic knocked motivation out of many, but there are ways to get it back! Register now to rediscover the topic of employee motivation and rekindle the flame of inspiration within your team.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for supervisors, managers, and leaders.
- Recommended reading list
- Ten motivation techniques
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar