Date/Time: 10/27/2017, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Provider: Metropolitan Orlando Chapter AACN
Paula Loates of Cornerstone Hospice will be presenting on “Initiating the Hospice Conversation”
Information via: http://bit.ly/2yNDvZ0
Stop the Bleed: Save a Life, Mechanical Circulation Therapies for Advanced Heart Failure, Authentic Leadership, and more
Paula Loats, BS, RN, CCDS; Michael L. Cheatham, MD, FCCM; Emily Forrest, MD; Jenna Stewart, Child Life Specialist; Scott Silvestry, MD; Natalie Bermudez, RN, MSN, PCCN; Mary Ann House-Fancher, MSN, ACNP, CCRN-CMC- CSC, PCCN
This event offers 6.0 CEU credits to attendees.
CE accredited by Florida Hospital.
Metropolitan Orlando Chapter AACN presents:
Orlando’s Nursing Education – ONE
Conference for acute and critical care nurses
Florida Hospital Orlando – Creation Conference Room
601 E. Rollins Ave, Orlando, FL 32803
ALL ACUTE & CRITICAL CARE NURSES
TICKETS: (Plus a $3.50 Ticket Service Fee)
- $50 MOC AACN Member
- $75 Non‐MOC Member
- $25 Unlicensed Undergraduate Nursing Student (A valid student ID will be required for entry)
- $75 Walk‐in Registration (if Space Available)
We invite you to join the Metropolitan Orlando Chapter. Annual dues are just $25. Join today!
Seminar fees include continental breakfast, selected beverages, lunch, two breaks, and exhibit fair
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED AFTER OCTOBER 20, 2017
Refunds, excluding a $25 processing fee, will be given only if requested via email or contacts provided within the brochure, before October 20, 2017.
- Stop the Bleed: Save a Life
- Mechanical Circulation Therapies for Advanced Heart Failure
- Authentic Leadership
- and more….
- Critical Care Exposition – a trade show featuring technology, medication, education, and resource information on the latest healthcare trends
- CPR contest/challenge – best compressions in 2 minutes
Please see Flyer for more Info: Print & Share with your staff / units!
MOC reserves the right to make program changes without notice