Date/Time: 12/18/2023, 12:00 pm
Is your QAPI program achieving the desired results?
This powerful tool is often pushed aside. Don’t miss out on the benefits of creating and maintaining a customized, successful QAPI program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Develop a quality improvement program for your agency
- Understand the regulations for establishing your QAPI program
- Get stakeholders and staff invested in the process
- Analyze the data and incorporate key elements in your QAPI program
- Utilize CASPER reports, high-risk, high-volume, and problem-prone compliance areas, the Hospice Care Index, and more to drive your QAPI program
- Employ provided project samples, audit tools, and indicators
- Increase your star ratings
Learn how to develop a successful QAPI program to improve your hospice program and outcomes. The QAPI program must be an agency-wide, data-driven quality assessment and performance improvement program. Understanding the hospice QAPI Condition of Participation and knowing the rules are the foundation of compliance! This session will take a deep dive into the QAPI CoP. It will detail how to build a successful QAPI program and explain the impact of CASPER reports and the Hospice Care Index. Learn how to develop QAPI indicators and PIPs relevant to your high-risk, high-volume, problem-prone areas and how to create action plans. Now is the time to learn how to maximize your hospice QAPI program to boost your organization’s compliance and performance!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice administrators, clinical managers, and QAPI coordinators.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar