Managing Patient & Family Expectations with Practical Techniques
Date/Time: 02/02/2023, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Managing expectations is a skill that allows you to let clients know what to expect and when to expect it.
It’s important to create clear expectations to avoid unrealistic ones before they are formed and provide a higher level of service. Learn how to make a difference through clear communication, even in brief relationships.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify patient, client, and family expectations
- Adapt templates to create more realistic expectations for your clients
- Respond appropriately to unrealistic expectations
- Create a frequently asked questions database to provide information 24 hours a day
- Use testimonials and stories to manage expectations
Managing expectations is a process of helping people know how to be right and when to be satisfied. This process can be achieved through word-of-mouth commentary, advertising, social media, first impressions, and responsive communication. This webinar will cover several key topics on managing expectations, including practical ways to help people know what to expect and how to use motivational interviewing to help clients act on their best intentions. Exceptional, industry-best website examples of hospice, home health, home care, and palliative care agencies will also be reviewed.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit leaders and clinicians responsible for helping staff handle client encounters in a responsive respectful way, and anyone who provides client care.
- Ten adaptable templates for your organization
- First impression checklist for job candidates and team meetings
- Motivational interviewing scenarios for peer coaching
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar