Date/Time: 03/29/2018, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday, March 29, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As America’s aging population increases, so does the use of hospice, home health, and palliative care. There is often confusion about the services offered by differing programs. The goal is to provide the best comprehensive patient care, but which service and level of care is appropriate for a patient with transitioning healthcare needs? How is the patient’s healthcare journey evolving? What are the criteria to receive services? What is the interdisciplinary team’s role in serving these patients? How are families impacted? How are referral sources identified to treat specific patient populations and challenges? Join us to learn the answers to these questions and more.
- Definition and services for hospice, home health, and palliative care
- Patient criteria and who benefits from these services
- Reimbursement of multiple payer types and sources
- Identifying appropriate referral sources
- How to discuss services with referral sources
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Comparison of home health, hospice, and palliative care
- Articles on each service
- Reference links
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit new sales/business development team members, sales managers, or any staff new to hospice, home health, or palliative care services.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.