Date/Time: 08/27/2020, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is your staff familiar with the HQRP requirements and agency impact? Now is a good time to review the HIS and CAHPS survey questions to identify area of improvement. Your patients will feel like a top priority when your hospice is providing the best possible care.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize why quality measures are needed
- Define what the HQRP requirements are and their agency impact
- Understand how measures for both the Hospice Item Set (HIS) and the CAHPS Hospice Survey items correlate to clinical practice
- Identify the FY2020 Hospice Wage Index Final Rule changes
- Define and implement strategies to maximize customer service opportunities, targeting HIS and CAHPS questions
The Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) and patient care – what’s the connection? Why are quality measures needed? This session will familiarize you with the HQRP requirements and explain the impact they have on an agency. HQRP currently consists of two reporting requirements that use data to calculate performance on quality measures: the Hospice Item Set (HIS) and the Hospice Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) survey. Learn to identify the measures and understand how the data for both the HIS and the CAHPS hospice survey items correlate to clinical practice and improving outcomes.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, clinical managers, QAPI coordinators, and clinical staff.
- Helpful resources and website links
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.