Date/Time: 10/17/2019, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As healthcare continues to rapidly change and move towards value-based care, do you have the right leadership team to keep pace? Do you know how to assess your leadership team’s effectiveness? What are the necessary steps to begin building an effective team? What are the characteristics of a high-functioning team, what should you look for, and what tools can assist in team development?
This webinar is designed to help evaluate and assess your leadership team. It will address six leadership styles and identify which may best suit your organization. You’ll learn the characteristics of a high-functioning team and how to build one. Topics will include emotional intelligence (EI), trust, creative conflict, commitment, flexibility/adaptability, accountability, and results. An effective, high-functioning leadership team ultimately impacts outcomes, star ratings, and revenues, and affects patient, employee, and referral source satisfaction.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Identify the various types of leadership styles
- Assess your current leadership team using critical leadership assessment questions
- Five elements of an effective, high-functioning leadership team
- Assessing your leadership team’s EI and what EI is needed to build a high-functioning team
- Connection between effective leadership teams and employee turnover and satisfaction
- Key elements needed to build high-performance teams
- Correlation between leadership, outcomes, revenues, and ratings
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Valuable links to websites for building effective, high-functioning leadership teams
- Additional links to the following resources:
- 10 Leadership Techniques for Building a High-Performance Team
- 7 Steps to Building a High-Performance Team
- Creating High Functioning Leadership Teams Part 1 and 2
- 69 Exercises for Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Mind Tools Emotional Intelligence test
- Hardwiring Accountability, Sustaining Results through an Objective Leader Evaluation System
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for executive management, CEOs, directors, administrators, patient care directors, clinical supervisors and managers, CFOs, and anyone who impacts leadership.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.