Date/Time: 05/08/2023, 12:00 am
Important hospice update! It’s time to review the new PEPPER elements implemented with the April 2023 release.
Learn how to heighten your PEPPER awareness, increase claim accuracy, and limit medical review risk. Improving your hospice scores starts with understanding where you stand.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define PEPPER and the data source
- Itemize and review details of the target calculations
- Detail claim information that drives calculations
- Analyze the additional statistical reports on the PEPPER site
- Outline a plan to evaluate and implement processes to improve your agency’s scores
The PEPPER (Program for Evaluating Payment Patterns Electronic Report) is the primary source of data used to determine whether a hospice will be subject to Medicare medical review. Gathered strictly from processed claims information, the PEPPER is heavily weighted in this decision. Many of the targets calculated within the PEPPER give hospices insight into claim details that may have been overlooked and caused calculation errors. Hospices should be aware of the impact of their PEPPER data! This session will cover key elements in the PEPPER targets and how to determine whether improvements are needed. All new elements implemented with the April 2023 release will be reviewed.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, nursing directors, financial staff, quality assurance personnel, billing department staff, and clinical field team members.
- Steps to analyze PEPPER results
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar