Hospice Management Part 3: Patient Satisfaction, Engagement & Growth
Posted on November 9, 2022
Date/Time: 11/09/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Part 3 of this informative series will detail all areas of patient engagement and agency growth.
Including leadership’s role in business development, customer satisfaction, and cultural tone. Learn how these elements affect the quality of patient care and agency scores.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain three areas where management can help improve the CAHPS ratings and quality scores
- Understand the benefits of working with liaisons and marketing as it relates to growth and customer service
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) contracting partners look for in a provider and payment-model opportunities
Save when you buy the series!
The Hospice Management Training Series takes a deep dive into the critical aspects of what all hospice managers/supervisors need to know. This webinar series will focus on essential areas and aspects to mentor and improve hospice leaders.
Part 3 will address vital aspects of patient engagement, agency growth, and quality scores, and review common questions managers receive. This webinar will help new supervisors and managers understand their roles in overall business development, growth, employee and patient satisfaction, and the quality of care. Learn what impacts quality hospice ratings and how managers can guide their teams and improve agency scores. The program will review what to expect for 2023 regarding payment and final rule changes, payment-model updates, and everything needed to successfully lead your team into the future of hospice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new and middle managers, manager trainees, and trainers. Hospice business owners, leadership teams, DOPCSs, clinical supervisors, directors of nursing, frontline supervisors, human resources personnel, board members, administrators, assistant administrators, business development staff, operations managers, CFOs, and COOs will also benefit from attending.
- CAHPS Hospice Survey Fact Sheet
- CY 2022 Hospice Benefit Component Monitoring Guidelines
- Overview of the CY 2021 Hospice Benefit Component
- List of weblinks and resources including:
- Value-Based Insurance Design (VBID) Model – Implementation of the Hospice Benefit Component
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar