Date/Time: 10/06/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Value-based payment (VBP) in the hospice world will soon be a reality.
This new payment format changes and enhances the roles of business development and sales teams. Discover what VBP means, how best to prepare, and the key growth strategies moving into the future. Hope is not a strategy! Preparation is not only necessary to survive but thrive as the changes occur!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe value-based payment and how it might impact hospice
- Distinguish traditional hospice sales strategies from growth strategies in a VBP system
- Take definite actions now to prepare for a VBP world
- Achieve leverage in a value-based payment system using five growth and sales strategies
Value-based payment models and Medicare Advantage are evolving. The challenge for hospice organizations is how to prepare for future changes without getting ahead of themselves. This webinar will sharpen your understanding of value-based payment and its potential impact on the industry. Participants will learn five key growth strategies to incorporate as changes occur. Preparation is essential! Don’t let change and uncertainty control your agency. Create a gameplan now to get ahead of the curve.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice leadership, including owners, board members, administrators, executive directors, business development personnel, sales and marketing staff, and clinical leadership.
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar