Date/Time: 11/05/2019, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Hospice Compare has been up for a few years now and the future is becoming clearer. This session will assist hospices in managing their Hospice Compare scores – Hospice Item Set (HIS) and CAHPS Hospice Survey. Suggestions for managing processes that support the HIS and CAHPS Hospice Survey will be addressed, along with item-specific tips. It will incorporate information about additional measures and hospice data from the Hospice Utilization and Payment Public Use File (Hospice PUF) being added to Compare. The HEART, the standardized comprehensive assessment tool CMS is developing for hospices, has been renamed to HOPE (Hospice Outcomes & Patient Evaluation Tool) and this webinar will include the latest information on its development. Learn the impact this tool will have on Hospice Compare and what to expect in the future.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Hospice Compare website update
- Understanding Hospice Compare scores and the difference between measures and Hospice Compare scores
- Lowest scoring questions and strategies for improvement
- Use of assessment tools, standardization, and relationships with patients and caregivers
- Hospice Utilization and Payment Public Use File (Hospice PUF)
- Updates to Compare Measures
- HOPE (previously HEART) information regarding future expectations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Tool for understanding outcomes based on CAHPS Hospice Survey
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, field staff, quality assurance staff, DONs, and clinical managers.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.