Date/Time: 09/18/2023, 12:00 pm
Recent years have brought numerous updates to the hospice Medicare billing regulations.
Accurate monthly claims and successfully navigating around the edits and errors is key to getting paid correctly and on time.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define distinct levels of care and billing specifics
- Detail monthly final claim content
- Identify recurring billing issues and how to handle them
- Detail newest rate changes due to 2024 rates
- Outline billing claim requirements for VBID Model
This webinar will be a step-by-step review of the Medicare billing process and provide examples of how hospice agencies have successfully dealt with recent changes. It will also provide a billing requirement overview for when the patient is enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan participating in the VBID Model.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for the revenue cycle team, intake staff, authorization team members, administrative personnel, and field staff.
- Medicare rates and service intensity add-on calculations
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar