Date/Time: 09/11/2023, 12:00 pm
Eligibility verification requirements are the core of reimbursement.
Both new and experienced billers must stay sharp! This webinar will explore eligibility verifications and Notice of Election (NOE) requirements and will walk through the NOE in detail.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize hospice admission eligibility requirements
- Identify Medicare Advantage involvement during eligibility verification due to VBID
- Detail the Election Statement Addendum and reimbursement impact
- Outline Notice of Election details
- Deal with Late Notice of Election claim issues
- Understand Late Notice of Election Exceptions and Corrections
The 2023 Hospice Final Rule brought reimbursement changes that include an increase in rates. New and experienced hospice billers alike should periodically review eligibility requirements and reimbursement and election clarifications and updates. This session will examine eligibility verifications, the Election Statement and Addendum, and Notice of Election requirements under recent regulatory updates. It will walk through the Late Notice of Election and the exceptions process of appeal. Join us for this comprehensive review of every eligibility requirement, all aspects of Election Statement changes, and everything related to the Notice of Election.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for the revenue cycle team, intake staff, authorization team members, administrative personnel, and field staff.
- Updated Medicare eligibility checklist
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar