High – Leverage Strategies & Tactics for Physician Referral Development
Date/Time: 04/14/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
(90-minute webinar–available live or on-demand)
Thursday, April 14, 2022
12:00 PM Pacific, 1:00 PM Mountain, 2:00 PM Central, 3:00 PM Eastern
Physicians play a key role in the complex mechanisms of healthcare delivery, especially in end-of-life care.
Learn how to tap into their underutilized expertise and discover how to develop and grow physician relationships using proven strategies to increase referrals.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Integrate your medical director and providers into the growth model to serve more patients
- Distinguish between physicians who help with growth versus those only doing IDT meetings
- Utilize the medical director to engage community physicians
- Develop and deploy a physician advisory board strategy
- Expand your pending list by using physicians in “barrier busting”
- Lead and develop a more precise eligibility process using your medical director
Hospice and palliative care organizations have abundant opportunities to use their medical director and providers to augment their organization’s growth efforts. Physicians are often hired to guide clinical and regulatory matters, but their expertise and talents can also be used to serve more patients. This webinar will review several methods to engage the medical director and providers within your growth strategy. It will review how to involve community physicians to increase referrals and provide a detailed strategy for developing a physician advisory board. Participants will learn specific strategies and tactics to assist them in serving more patients, growing their organization, and giving the gift of hospice.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice and palliative care medical directors, owners, executive directors, administrators, business development staff, marketing staff, sales teams, directors of clinical operations, and anyone responsible for agency growth.
- Physician advisory board guidelines
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar