Date/Time: 10/26/2017, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday, October 26, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With healthcare mergers and acquisitions on the rise, due diligence protocols are increasing. Due to the healthcare industry’s complexity, it is critical to begin the due diligence process as early as feasible. This webinar will present the financial and operational elements of due diligence, and explain the risks in today’s evolving business, legislative, and compliance landscape. Join us to learn the critical elements of the due diligence process; how to prepare; what to know; who to contact; and when. This presentation will also address how to know when to stay in the deal and when to walk away.
- Key elements of due diligence in a merger and acquisition
- Areas of risk within the due diligence process
- Why starting the due diligence process early is critical
- Why it is crucial to employ a seasoned compliance veteran in the due diligence process
- Importance of following guidelines
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Checklist with phases of the due diligence process
- Links to resources and reference materials
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for CEOs, COOs, CFOs, DOPCs, business development staff, marketing personnel, agency owners, and all management and supervisory staff. It will especially benefit those agencies and health systems that offer home health, hospice, or palliative care and want to expand programs through mergers and acquisitions to offer a full-service line in the care continuum.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.