Give Burnout the Boot: Taking Your Team from Exhaustion to Engagement
Date/Time: 05/26/2022, All Day
Do you understand the signs, symptoms, and causes of burnout?
It has a substantial impact on wellbeing, motivation, energy, and productivity. Long-term burnout can lead to hopelessness, depression, and eventually turnover. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this informative session filled with information on how to recognize and treat burnout.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define burnout and the causes
- Recognize the signs and stages
- Distinguish between physical, emotional, and behavioral symptoms
- Differentiate between stress and burnout
- Apply techniques to give burnout the boot
According to HealthLeaders, prior to the pandemic healthcare employees’ burnout rates on average ranged from 30%-50%. Now, rates range from 40% to 70%. Nursing burnout rates are even higher, with many retiring early and younger nurses leaving the profession. With stats like these, what can be done to treat and prevent burnout? To find the root cause, it’s important to understand the difference between stress and burnout. This educational session will highlight the differences between the two and address key actions to treat both. Many healthcare workers experience intense stress for long periods of time which can lead to hopelessness, disillusionment, and exhaustion, causing burnout. Learn how to regain balance and perspective to feel positive and hopeful again by attending this critical session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leadership, including owners, directors, executive leaders, clinical managers, human resource staff, and volunteer coordinators.
- Burnout checklist
- Setting up a resilience circle handout
- Reference list
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar