Date/Time: 08/08/2022, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Discover new points of differentiation that set your hospice apart and prepare it for a value-based payment system!
This webinar will showcase several services, including funeral planning and how to help families access life insurance benefits within 48 hours, as opposed to the standard 5-8 weeks. Learn how to improve the family experience, increase satisfaction, and move your agency toward that Five-Star Rating.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the importance of adding value to the family experience after the death of a loved one
- Demonstrate to referral sources a differentiating service that strengthens your position in a competitive marketplace
- Eliminate stress and anxiety for the family by defining key elements of funeral planning and offer a valuable resource
- Utilize a resource that allows a nearly immediate payout of life insurance benefits
- Increase family satisfaction with a new service that will help achieve a Five-Star Rating, which is critical as hospice moves closer to a value-based payment environment
When a patient dies, there is a 30-day gap before bereavement services begin. This period is often filled with stress, heightened emotions, and anxiety for the family. Learn how to significantly assist families with access to funeral preparation resources and speedier life insurance benefit payouts. These new services will facilitate meeting mission objectives and simultaneously advance business objectives, such as referral development, differentiation, and strengthening the family experience. As the potential for a value-based payment system becomes a reality, efforts to strengthen the family experience and satisfaction levels will be mission critical.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for social workers, owners, administrators, executive directors, business development teams, marketing executives, and sales staff.
- Pre-funeral planning checklist
- Tool and method to assist families in accessing life-insurance benefits
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar