Date/Time: 12/12/2022, All Day
Employee engagement is crucial – even more so during staffing shortages.
Understand what it really means and why it’s important. Learn how to engage your team to boost retention and morale within your agency to not only survive but thrive during challenging times.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the relationships between morale, productivity, and retention
- Look at morale through a new lens
- Boost retention and morale using an underrated but highly effective technique
- Distinguish between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
- Define the six elements of morale
The pandemic has forever changed the way healthcare teams and individuals think about and approach work. The healthcare industry is especially high stress, and many employees face fatigue, burnout, worry, anxiety, and grief – all of which can result in turnover, disengagement, and reduced productivity. Agencies that keep morale high, drive productivity, and retain talent embrace the needs of their current and future workforce. Join this informative session for a fresh take on how to increase morale while faced with staffing shortages. Ever wonder who really holds the morale cards at work? Can you recognize the most common morale killers and steer clear? Join us to learn the answers to these questions, discover the six components of morale, and explore how to lift up your team in a new way.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for those in management and leadership positions, including clinical staff, volunteers, sales managers, directors of nursing, and human resources staff.
- Resource list
- Components of morale checklist
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions