Date/Time: 06/07/2023, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
All it takes is one racially insensitive or gender-biased comment to turn off patients, employees, recruiters, and the community.
Don’t allow insensitive emails, prejudiced posts, vitriolic video chats, or bullying staff to undercut your diversity and inclusion strategy and damage your organization’s reputation.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Short-circuit potentially costly harassment and discrimination lawsuits
- Minimize the likelihood of hostile work environment claims
- Establish policies to support employees, applicants, and patients of different genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, disabilities, religions, cultures, ages, sexual orientations, backgrounds, experiences, and expertises
- Eliminate unlawful bias and cultivate a culture of civility and respect
- Boost performance by unleashing the power of differences across multiple generations
- Improve communication and collaboration among multifaceted personnel
- Reach ethnically, racially, and generationally diverse patients
- Recruit and retain minorities, women, and other sought-after talent
- Hire, mentor, and promote staff who reflect the communities you serve
- Implement training tricks to start the inclusivity conversation
- Put best practices-based diversity and inclusion policies and procedures to work immediately
Does your healthcare company have a diversity and inclusion (D&I) policy in place? Have you taken steps to ensure all employees (on-site, remote, and hybrid) support your agency’s commitment to operating an unbiased respectful culture, free from harassment and discrimination? Learn how to reinforce your D&I program with best practices-based content rules and policies governing email, Zoom, social media, mobile devices, and other electronic communications tools. Gain the know-how to establish and implement effective D&I policies and procedures to minimize litigation risks, manage employee behavior, and maximize compliance with federal laws, state laws, industry standards, and government regulations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for D&I policy and compliance managers and staff, human resources personnel, lawyers, compliance officers, directors, and administrators.
- Guidelines for Creating Diversity & Inclusion Policies & Procedures
- Use Pronouns to Support Diversity & Inclusion
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
THE EPOLICY INSTITUTE™, BUSINESS WRITING INSTITUTE™ & MARIJUANA POLICY INSTITUTE™