Conducting Mock Surveys to Ensure Agency Readiness & Compliance
Date/Time: 08/24/2021, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is your agency survey ready and compliant? Learn how to conduct mock surveys just like a surveyor would, to give staff a thorough understanding of the process and ensure continued readiness.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the standards and regulations relating to CMS, the state, and accrediting body
- Explain the difference between standard and condition level deficiencies
- Discuss how to stay compliant with the standards and avoid deficiencies
- Define the survey process
- Perform mock surveys within your agency
- Describe how to have an effective QAPI program for successful surveys
Performing regular, in-house mock surveys is crucial to compliance and survey readiness. But are your surveys conducted like an actual surveyor? Having thorough knowledge of the survey process, and how to conduct mock surveys is key to survey readiness and compliance! This session will explain the survey process and discuss in detail the steps to perform mock surveys. In addition, you will learn how having an effective QAPI program can help your agency avoid deficiencies. Join this informative webinar to ensure your agency is prepared for your next survey!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, clinical managers, QAPI coordinators, QA nurses, and clinical staff.
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions